The Aldridge Company specializes in a service called Complete IT Management. This service not only gives you a flat monthly fee for all your IT needs, but is also available to you at a cost less than that of a full time employee. This service provides your business with any support necessary whether it is via phone, remote or on-site.
With our Complete IT Management, you will receive the following benefits and more (Click For Details):
Network Management/Monitoring 24x7x365
Using new or existing networking gear, The Aldridge Company will maintain the Local Area Network for your business. Specifically, The Aldridge Company will maintain the following:
- Physical and Logical Network Infrastructure
- LAN/WAN IP Addresses
- DNS (Domain Name Service)
- Physical connections (Internet/Intranet)
- Initial troubleshooting of existing building cabling and connections
- Routing, Switching, and Security Appliances
- Core router & Firewall
- Network switch
- The Aldridge Company will support each PC (desktop or laptop) and each server using on-site and remote methods to monitor and provide the following:
- Application and other software functionality and availability
- Security vulnerabilities and holes removed, patched, or eliminated
- Anti-virus software installed, running, and up-to-date
- Device BIOS and firmware updates (when necessary)
- Upgrades, updates, patches and security additions applied to PCs
- Monitoring of services and active ports on servers (if needed) to avoid exploits.
- The Aldridge Company will be able to support most additional hardware and commercial software packages that your business requires or requests for installation.
Server Management & Support
- The Aldridge Company will provide server management, as it relates to applications and tasks on the servers in your business's offices. Hardware warranty is not included for hardware not purchased from The Aldridge Company. OS Management and regular updates are included.
- Any new software or existing software version upgrades are not included in this proposal. Updates are included.
Help Desk with a Custom Trouble Ticket System
The Aldridge Company will set up and implement a trouble-ticket system giving each user the ability to report problems (via e-mail, web interface, or by calling toll free 1-888-287-1176). Our team monitors the ticket system; quick, competent responses are generated to solve user problems.
New Desktop/Notebook Configuration
The Aldridge Company will configure each new PC to your business and Aldridge standards before releasing to new employees. This includes:
- Proper installation and patching of Microsoft Windows
- Proper installation of all your business approved applications
- Proper installation and configuration of network resources (data storage, printers)
- Installation of Remote Management Tool(s)
- Setup of special user requests (after Aldridge and your business management approval).
The Aldridge Company will define and maintain security policies for information storage, computer and server configurations, and switch and router setup. Specifically, Aldridge will:
- Ensure that all users are using strong passwords
- Review and set up Access Control Lists (ACLs) on servers, firewalls, and routers that are designed to control users and administrators access rights
- Review and set up Operating Systems on servers with hardened policies that are in accordance with industry standard practices
- Set in place appropriate cryptographic tools that control data encryption
- Provide ongoing IT Security Policy Management for your business organization.
The Aldridge Company will manage the access of your business's network in accordance with your business's company policy and according to Aldridge information technology protection and access standards. Specifically, Aldridge will be responsible for:
- The timely and accurate addition of users as requested by proper authority of your business
- The timely and accurate disabling or deleting of accounts as requested by proper authority of your business for users who should no longer have access to the your business network
- The periodic review of users' permissions and user group membership.
Proactive Planning and Maintenance for a Stable Network
The Aldridge Company will meet with principal managers and designees to discuss:
- Your business's plan for additional employees, applications, remote locations, etc.
- Any necessary and recommended changes to the network/computing environment to allow for easy, cost-effective stability and growth
- Additional necessary and recommended changes for user environments to increase productivity
- Development of a long-term plan for equipment maintenance, upgrades and replacements.