The Aldridge Company's Hosted Exchange Solution offers a low-cost alternative to high-priced functionality.
Historically, moving away from POP3 or Web-based accounts and into an In-House Microsoft Exchange system was not cost effective for small to medium sized businesses. With this solution we have eliminated the large up front costs while offering the same functionality in our redundant Data Center environment.
- Anywhere Access of email through Outlook, Outlook Web Access (OWA), and mobile devices (ActiveSync and BlackBerry) allows your team to be connected at all times
- Limitless number of email addresses
- The large 2GB of disk space per mailbox helps make sure that you never have to delete important emails from your inbox
- RPC over HTTPS, POP3 and IMAP are all available email protocols to ensure safe and secure email retrieval using the method of your choice
Calendars And Contacts
- Global Address and Distribution Lists allow you to store company contacts and distribution lists to share with others in your organization.
- Shared Contacts allow team members to share important customer and vendor contact information.
- Shared calendars make it possible to see when team members are available for appointments.
- Task management allows you to create, assign and delegate tasks among members of your organization.
Security and Productivity
- Exchange's connection to Outlook creates a secure connection between your Outlook client and the Exchange server located in our Data Center.
- Basic spam and virus filtering system for Exchange comes standard with every mailbox.
Top Benefits of using Aldridge Exchange Hosting:
- Affordability – A hosted version of Exchange allows you to lower Total Cost of Ownership by using Aldridge hardware, infrastructure, and personnel.
- Productivity – Exchange allows your team to collaborate more efficiently on projects through the ability to share calendars, tasks and important contacts. Sharing notes and files on the included shared folders can act like a virtual message board, promoting more efficient teamwork.
- Anytime, Anywhere Access to mission critical data – The office isn’t the only place where you and your team can be connected to your business. Exchange allows everyone on your team to access their important data and communications from any Internet connection or on their mobile device (i.e. – Smartphone, BlackBerry, iPhone).
- Security – Using mobile devices increases the possibility of theft or loss. Aldridge Exchange hosting ensures your information’s security on your desktop, but also includes safety measures such as “remote device wipe” for lost or stolen mobile devices. Also, with all emails and information to our Exchange being encrypted, you can be sure your company’s communications are kept from prying eyes.
- Make the most of your IT (or lack thereof) – you don't need a dedicated IT department just to get your company on the fast track to enterprise-level communicating. Aldridge’s team of IT professionals works around the clock managing your Exchange service, so you don't have to.
- Quick and Easy Implementation – Getting your email up and running using Aldridge's Exchange hosting is a breeze. Our technical support team can have your email configured within minutes of signing up.